Thursday, December 19, 2013

9)Audrey Miller: Gift






From the Artist:  “Gift”:  Christmas is a time of giving gifts. It has never happened in my experience, but recently I realized that the thing about giving gifts is that they can be rejected. Our father offers us his gift: salvation and with it love, life and light, but nothing can make us accept it. We are free to choose. We are free to accept it and live and free to reject it, turn away and be consumed by the darkness. As a Christian, every day I am free to reject God’s will for my life. This Christmas I am reminded not to take this gift for granted and to cling to he who gives it with all my strength.

Audrey Miller is a recent Studio Art graduate of CSU Chico and one of the most joyful people I have ever met.  She currently lives at home and works as a waitress.  Check out her Artslant website .

No comments:

Post a Comment