Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 24+25: What Child, On Fire, O Come, and an Original

I posted four songs on my youtube in the last 48 hours, all of which can be found on my channel, http://youtube.com/lhpoetry

Last night I wrote and recorded "Manger Lullaby" and recorded What Child is This?

This morning after getting off work I went to the beach to check out the sunrise and did "Standing on the Edge" and "Christmas Morning." So take your pick as to what you want to watch. It's all different.

THUS CONCLUDES OUR 25 DAYS: We had artists from Cameroun, Poland, Lithuania, Guatemala, the United States, New Zealand, Scotland and Russia participate, and we had everything from superhero photoshop, india ink, photography, poetry, and music! Thank you all so much for your participation and inspiring works of art! This has been one of the highlights of my year, so thank you again. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment